Adsense leaderboard

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

On the Fence


These day I feel out of my element....like I'm stuck on the fence...not knowing which way to go.  With YCN closing, it's left me with major decisions to make.  To keep writing or not?  Where to publish?

Thank goodness though that it's summertime, and I have the time to invest into answering these questions before the new school year starts.  So after some research, I've decided to use a friend's referral link and to start writing on Bubblews.  Yes, I know many people have had problems with this site, but someone I know has had good success there.

So now I am on WIKINUT and Bubblews and also trying to promote my blog.  Big aspirations!  But am I doing the right thing?  Am I taking on too much?  I guess only time will tell.

I will let you know this all works out for me!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment