Adsense leaderboard

Friday, July 11, 2014

First Piece on Bubblews



Connor the Cat doesn't think he's breaking the rules.  If he could, he would remind me that my exact words were:  You're not allowed on the table!...and he would point out, "I'm NOT on the table;I'm in the box!"

Hope you got a bigger laugh from that than my other half.  Sometimes I get the feeling that he doesn't love our 5 cats as much as I do, but then I put up with his drooling old dog, so I guess we're even.

I was at a workshop for work yesterday, but I've been busy writing whenever I can.  Writing for Bubblews is interesting to say the least.

Here's the first piece I wrote for that site:

http://www.bubblews.com/news/4368828-it-is-all-about-the-p

I hope you enjoy it cause it was one of those pieces that was fun to write!



No comments:

Post a Comment