Adsense leaderboard

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

No Rest for the Working!


Life as a cat would be grand, wouldn't it?  Kitty seems to think so.  Just laying around sleeping all day after the gruelling job of finding just the right spot to monopolize, and me?  Well, trying to maintain two writing sites and my blog and still finding time to manage five cats and a dog and a family is like running a marathon on my knees.

These people actually expect me to fix 3 meals a day and clean the house!  Can you believe that?  They're lucky that the frozen food department and I at my local HEB are good friends. It's summer time. and it's my time to relax and write!  Right?

Well, WIKINUT is going well, so far.  Here's the newest article I wrote about one cure for the summer slide that some students experience:

http://www.wikinut.com/the-best-writing-activity-for-the-summer/2y7fjvnx/2yqur5h6/

Hope you enjoy it!


No comments:

Post a Comment