Adsense leaderboard

Monday, July 14, 2014

It was Too Big!



I was going through some of my pictures to sort through for using with articles in progress.  I came across this one of Kitty taken back in 2009 about three months after we got him.  It prompted me to reflect on another problem I'm experiencing today.

Bubblews only lets you upload pictures that are 1MB or less in size.  This picture like many of mine are 2MB or bigger.  So that was the problem and since I like using original pictures for my writing, it was a BIG problem.

Solution:  My IT hubby found Converseen, it's an open source image converter and resizer program that I got from CNET

It was easy to download and use.  My honey is the computer whiz, not me, so I if I can use it, anyone can.  I used it with the above picture.  The original picture was 2.3 MB, and I converted it to 207.2 kB.  Looks great does it?



No comments:

Post a Comment