Adsense leaderboard

Friday, July 26, 2013

My Lazy Spell..

 
Anyone that knows me can tell you that I am not one to let the grass grow under my feet.  In fact, I'm one of those annoying people that eats standing up most of the time.  On my feet and ready to move at a moment's notice.  I'm the ideal multi-tasker and usually have several things going at one time.  Always busy and moving and doing and all within the deadline.

Then three weeks into my summer, I just stopped.  I spent three long days doing nothing really.  Just did not have the energy to do what I normally do as fast as I normally do it.  I found myself doing a task and being so tired that I had to rest which usually included a nap.  One day I napped for two hours.  At one point I thought to myself, I'm acting just like my cats.  Just plain lazy. 

Sure, looking back there were signs, but I missed them - made excuses for them.  Besides, I am woman, hear me roar, and so I'm supposed to keep going and keep everyone around me going.  So I made excuses for the way I was feeling, but the truth of the matter was that I was suffering from Iron-Deficiency Anemia. 

These days I am busy writing every minute I can and trying to take it easy.  And very glad my lazy spell is over.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment