Adsense leaderboard

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Down on Your Luck?


This is Champers.  He was forgotten and abandoned.  Thought the worst was at hand with no home of his own.  He's like me.  Starting a new life with no direction at the moment.  Sometimes, though, you just have to have faith that all will turn out just right. 

It's hard to have faith.  You can't touch it.  You can't buy it.  But those who have it, wouldn't trade it for the world.  It's a belief that things that happen are meant to be.  That everything that happens to you was meant to be.  You may not know right then why something happens and why it happened to you, but if you have faith, then you believe that things will turn out okay in the end. 

It's how I've lived my life.  It's how I continue to live my life.  Yes, I make choices, and sometimes it's not the right choice, but it's the right choice for me at the time.  In the end, all we can do is our best and hope for the best.  Life doesn't come with a manual (don't I wish) cause that would make it too easy, and no one ever said life was easy.  Faith makes it easier if you believe that all things happen for a reason, that they were meant to be and that you will wind up where you should. 

Champers is happy now.  He has a home - mine, and I have a cat whose trust I gained by just being me.  This is him, laying on the driveway, wondering why I stopped petting him.  He can't understand that I just needed to capture the moment.  Don't forget to stop sometimes and just enjoy the moment, and have faith that there will be many wonderful moments you'll want to capture and hold on to.

No comments:

Post a Comment