Adsense leaderboard

Thursday, March 22, 2012

P is King!

Park the car and turn off the engine. I'm home! One foot in front of the other and head straight to the refrigerator. It's been a busy, hectic day filled with needy people, and I want, crave, must have Pickles!!! I think the best letter of the alphabet is P. It is at the root of all my vices. I'm addicted to the letter P. Pickles, pizza, pretzels, popcorn, and don't forget the miracle of all veggies....the potato! The best of the best because what other vegetable is so talented. There is mashed potatoes, fried potatoes, scalloped potatoes, baked potatoes, hash browns, potato chips and the almighty french fry. Not to mention pie, as in pumpkin and pecan, and for breakfast there is pancakes and pudding.  Yes, I eat pudding for breakfast with a side of pickles.  It must be that sweet and sour thing my mouth loves.  Actually, it just loves food.  There is something very comforting about food.  It soothes and makes everything okay sometimes, and then sometimes, it just energizes us to move the world.  So enjoy your addiction whatever it may be and move your world!  

No comments:

Post a Comment